Search This Blog

Saturday, October 24, 2009

New Logo

I hope you like the new logo I've designed. I'm working on creating the new site for Bone Orachard, so far its looking pretty sweet, but I'm still learning how to create databases for my websites and learning how to use Dreamweaver more effectively and proficiently so it may be sooner than later, but it will most definitely be here sometime.

Also, I just finished the first season of Dead Wood tonight and I will be replacing the next blog with a review of that instead of the usual movie review, so it is going to take me a bit longer to finish it bare with me please. But, if you need a western besides that to watch this week I suggest watching "The Unforgiven" with Clint Eastwood and Morgan Freeman. It is fantastic if I do say so myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment