Search This Blog

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Hello There!

Hi there. My name is Craig Cooper and I am a huge fan of the genre of film known as Westerns. Some of you may know a few I mention here; "The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly", "Eldorado", 3:10 To Yuma", "Rio Bravo", and various others. Well because I love those movies so much I wanted to start a review blog all about westerns. And I also wanted to start a blog about video games. I am a novice web designer currently and my plan is to make a web site called Bone Orchard Reviews, but at present I am still in the process of making one so I decided to go ahead and get this blog started anyways to get the name out. Please check out my blog and look for updates or add the RSS FEED. And I will try to put up atleast one Western review each week, and videogame reviews whenever I can considering videogames take a little longer to get through than movies haha. Thanks -Craig.

No comments:

Post a Comment